Mia, the good friend of mine i hadn't seen in a while was talking about Texas. It's a place i too love, a place i also dreamed about. Oddly I no longer find that dream. It felt odd when i realized this. I guess the heaven for me is right around the corner instead. But I really wish my friend best of luck.
It feels as if life is rolling at its own pace and that i am ready to take on the coming week. Even though i know it ain't gonna be easy. I only wish this solidity i feel will grow onto the people i will meet.
(- I had run for 3 years, 2 months, 14 days, and 16 hours.)
- Quiet, quiet! He's gonna say something!
- I'm pretty tired... I think I'll go home now.
-Forrest Gump-
- Quiet, quiet! He's gonna say something!
- I'm pretty tired... I think I'll go home now.
-Forrest Gump-
No comments:
Post a Comment