Monday, December 26, 2011

Post apocalyptic

So i got saved by the most awesome tobeinlaws i could ever think of as I get to stay over at their place and the water ain't no worry today. And tomorrow im going over to a friends place where they still have electricity and their own well for water to play board games and bathe sauna and if im lucky the problems should be sorted by then.

To those of you who aren't from around the block. The storm left some 300 000 people without electricity and apparently also a whole deal of people were left without water because of some of the water pumps being inside the areas that were left without electricity. It's been pretty funny to read how people have dealt with the problem as people start relying on each others and some come up with their own solutions.

I guess its about to be bedtime with Miss "Im going to sleep next to you, whether you want it or not!".

Good night, and good luck!

1 comment:

  1. BAH! I survived a month without electricity! Okay, we had freezing cold water. I know the feeling, bro. You'll manage, buddy!
    We'll talk soon, I'll be in Tokunoshima in a few days!
    Seeya bro, have fun! Say hi to Jonna for me, even though we never got a chance to meet!

    ReplyDelete