I was watching my childhood friend getting her student cap today, and I actually got a tear in my eye.
Are we really this old already? I can remember the times when we were 10 years old like yesterday.
After school I hurried away (sorry for those whom I didn't say happy summer to (or hug), but I hope we'll see eachother soon!), and went to the store and bought a rose, chocolate and strawberries. I had a plan.
Twenty minutes later I stood outside Meos door, in my summer dress, with the rose and everything I bought to wish him a good start of our vacation. Actually I wished him more than that. I gave the rose to the best teacher, the best boyfriend and the bestest best person in the whole wide world. He was speachless.
I just sat watching pictures from our hotel in Turkey (where me and my family are going next week), and I don't know if I even want to go. Yes, it's pretty, and warm and everything - but I have my whole life here (Meo that is), and can't stand the thought of leaving him here for a week. I'll miss him so much! :(
Now I'm planning to go to bed, to sleep until I'm not able to sleep more and try to get well. Meo is supposed to travel to Vaasa for Tuesday, and I would LOVE to join him, (though only if my parents let me out...)!
Now it's one more year and it's me walking out of those doors in school with the white cap resting on my head. It's pretty cool, but also scary. Where am I heading next? - that's the big question.
No comments:
Post a Comment