Sunday, May 29, 2011

We should live this way, just building up our day



So i managed to get everything done on time and the tracks turned out to sound pretty decent despite that some of them seemed impossible to fix at start. I also managed to sort flight tickets for the emperor of Japan so he can get home after his visit here.

When i was done i hopped into the car and we went for a small evening drive with Jonna. I really like to just cruise around for fun, even more when it rains. We drove around the northern parts of Kirkkonummi, stopped by a really pretty old church and then went southwards back to the bigger roads.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks once more for fixing me up the tickets - but correction: that ticket won't take me home... just to the the place where I came from ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, true true, because home is where the heart is. My bad.

    ReplyDelete