Tuesday, November 29, 2011

+++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++



A bluer sky.

I'm quite unsure if i ever want to explain everything to anyone. Because now i'm in trouble deeper than i've ever been, even though i think that what was done was supposed to be done anyway. Still, one thing is certain. I would not have made it this far alone. There is still miles to walk and i keep on putting all my faith into the thought that i will not be alone to see trough it all. And to be honest, that is all that really matters for me.

A brighter day.

Tomorrow im going to start building an advent calendar. Its not for me, and i'm happy that i'm going to get some much needed help with it. And it will be awesome. So many thing are going to be different. The way they were supposed to be.



The story.
I was depressed.
Now I'm alive.

+++

No comments:

Post a Comment