With only one more test to go, I thought I could blog (when Meo really hasn't.) I'm waiting for my school to end, so I can take myself home, boil a cup of hot cocoa and then read mathematics. It's killing me. Economical Mathematics. -.-"
I havn't been a good student (what comes to reading) because I've only played Portal 2 with Meo (And read at the same time - great!)
Anycase, Everything is good, it's very cold (like - 22 degrees celcius), so I'm freezing, and the cold weather has gotten me the flu. I've been ill for the whole week, and now Meo has got it too.
The spring is coming in a fast pace, but I'll rather stay in this month forever. February is my favorite month of the year. Love is why. Meo and I have been together for a year now, And the love continues. (: <3
Here's a song to honor the day (or Portal..)
No comments:
Post a Comment