Thursday, February 2, 2012

Lately Vol.I

So i got this suggestion that i should post in bits and pieces.

Its a great idea since lately i just haven't found the time to write. The school has been a battleground and it has worn me down quite a bit. And you know how it is when you are tired. Slowly every small pebble starts to seem like a mountain and you just slow down. I couldn't have gotten this far and i wouldn't have fought this well if i wasn't for Jonna. Even though she has her tests going on she always finds time for the two of us. Of course i've been helping with everything i can too and that means i haven't spent too much time at home, but i rather have it this way.

I'll try to post something along the lines of what has been going on at work. I've come up with quite some ideas as well as tried my best to help everyone else keeping the school in working order, there has even been some improvement here and there.

Honestly though im just glad tomorrow is Friday. I know i have loads to do but after that Jonnas tests as well as this working week for me are going to be over and for a weekend we wont have to think about anything else than having a good time and giving time and thought to each other. Like said, this is february. :) <3

Good night and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment