Morning soundtrack of today:
Nightwish - Wishmaster
Nightwish - Oceanborn
Moby - 18
So tomorrow i will move house and that means today is reserved for packing and preparing things to be carried out. I've been tearing everything out from their old places and putting it all in boxes. I've found lots of junk, and also lots of things that i had nearly forgotten. Of course there's a lot of beautiful memories but also some that make me very sad due to the fact that i know i might not see ever see those people again.
I also happened to find some pretty useful and neat things among all the junk. Quite the task to find it all since the amount of junk is pretty immense. Close to a third of everything I've found I've tossed away.
I've been pretty down the past week due to exhaustion, or well, more like in a limbo of bipolarity. I might not have been all fair to everyone around me. Still, cleaning up and seeing all of these thing iv collected during my life strengthens my resolve. I'm doing the right thing. And im lucky that i have the most precious of people around me. Great friends, great co-workers, great family and the most precious girlfriend without whom i could not bear all this.
Also, im not alone fighting a battle.
Ganbatte baka gaijn!
No comments:
Post a Comment