Sunday, April 10, 2011

Salt water

I have barely been home at all during the whole weekend. Still, in my heart, I've been home all the while.

In short the whole weekend I spent together with Jonna. I could not have asked for anything nicer. Saturday we ate raclette, something I didn't even knew existed, and just had a great evening together with her mom and earlier the same day we had, by total coinkydink, ran into two very dear friends who just happened to be in the right place at the right time. Today I managed to grab my books for the upcoming entrance exams and then later just cruised around and spent time over at home. Nothing special but instead a lot of small things that together formed something far greater.

I also learned that sometimes sharing the past might not be an easy thing for those who have to see and listen. But then again, it is the past that has made me who I am. That reminds me, i have to figure out when to have the time to ferry a suitcase into town.

Anyhow, whenever you read this.
Kiitos Rakas.

2 comments:

  1. While something special is welcome every now and then (hence it being special) for a bit of change, it's the small things that make life so great and worth living.

    When you find joy in small and/or everyday things... that's when you're walking on earth.

    ReplyDelete