Friday, January 13, 2012

First one

I've thought a lot about my first blogpost here. How to make a good first impression, how not to sound like an unpersonal person.

Nothing much has happened during this week. We had the play, it went pretty well. I really miss the theater we acted at. It was the first places where Meo and me started to hang out a year ago.

Oh well, back from the nostalgia. I haven't slept enough last night, I look like a zombie. Maybe we'll chat with Meo a little time more and then go to sleep. I miss him. A lot. Tomorrow is a brighter day, I feel it.

Darling;
I love you, through everything that will ever happen.
It's you and me. Forever.
Because your love is my life.

Oh, just so you won't wonder, I like to add some lyrics from beautiful songs at the end of my blogposts. Or did it when I started blogging.

Oh love don't let me go
Won't you take me where the streetlights glow
I could hear it coming
I could hear the sirens sound
Now my feet won't touch the ground
.
Coldplay - Life in Technicolor II

No comments:

Post a Comment