So today went by with a lot of work to do. Well i got to cut some slack but there was certainly none for the girl. You see, due to the play we did she had a lot of school work to do. Practically starting from the morning (not to mention the night before that she spent hours reading) she kept on reading and writing.
The night before it had meant i had to play master chef, which in turn turned out pretty awesome. I cooked together a nice chicken wok, the sauce was ready made though, and some noodles. The noodles tasted like rubber so the next day we had some rice instead which turned out to be far better.
Later we got ourselves some freezer pizza which decided to, due to some old stuff that had dropped around the oven, almost cause a fire alarm to go off. Not to panic, even though for a second we did when we realized there was maybe a bit too much smoke, i made a call down to the nice pizza kebab restaurant right next door and pizza was ours.
I might have helped where i could and slacked off where i couldn't between sorting food and other necessary stuff but the real work was something Jonna did herself. And i must say i am so damn proud of her. But it's not just the work she did, no no, its just a small part of it all. The important thing is that she is amazing, and I am proud that we have chosen the life we took as ours, I'm proud to be by her side, I'm proud to have her by my side.
Good night and good luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment