Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Overture

This blog got started way back. Back when my life was a just a shadow of what it could have been. In that time i really had not energy or willpower to keep on writing. Truth is, i was very ill. It was the lungs as some people might recall. And the blog was supposed to be about music and not much else.

Things have moved far from back then. Music is, and always will, be a cornerstone in my life but things change and with time dreams start to become reality. Not the way a dream unfolds in the mind, but in a way that dreams turn into reality, and the truth is that it is far more beautiful that way. I have grown a lot, and i have not done it alone. I found a companion.

Jonna told me she didn't want to keep on writing her old blog and said she wanted to write in english (great practice for her English exams in a year) and so i invited her to write here with me. She's quite a different kind of a blogger than me, who tends to ramble on and not write much of the things that really happen around, but i guess you'll notice.

I hope y'all enjoy this small change.

1 comment:

  1. Ganbatte, Jonna!
    Feel free to write bad things about Mio - I won't tell him, don't worry!

    ReplyDelete