We're blogging here together on the sofa, while watching Finnish Idols. This weekend has been very lovely, we've learnt to live.
Yesterday we had Meos younger sister visiting us, and we just have taken it easy, eating delicious food (made by me...)
But, I'll give this computer over to Meo. (:
Oh yeah. So living for the fullest. I guess Jonna said the most in short but what she didn't mention was our friday eve with an awesome party over at Nips. I got a chance to test out my new DJ gear and just generally have a fun time. And we even got to meet our friend Serppis. :D
Oh and the i've got to enjoy the best possible food again today. Jonna made us some awesome pasta carbonara and there's much enough of it to last for half the week. Yeah, im a happy man!
Here's a borrowed picture of the evening.

No comments:
Post a Comment