Friday, March 30, 2012

Well.. Yea..

I've been away from the computer this week. The main two reasons for that has been a) I've had a test week (again!) and b) I've been at Meo's the whole week.

He requested that I should do some blogging, and now I will. Nothing long, just telling a bit about my week..

Monday was an pretty unneccessary day, because I went to school to 12 and only had driving school. And Meo came to school and I got a ride to our home. Chilling at home and then going back to my parents for a 10 hour sleep. (Oh, and Nips had her real Birthday!)
Tuesday was as chill as Monday. I began at 12:45, and only had a writing course. Of course the teacher wasn't at school so I could had skipped it.. -.-" Then I went to Meo's with train..
Wednesday. Hmm.. I had Writing (teacher still gone) and then Swedish.. lame day, went to Meo's..
Thursday, I had an essay test in Swedish. I think it went pretty well. Then I had a lesson in English.. I went to Meo, chatted with Nips and baked chocolate and blueberry cupcakes :)
Today I had test in English, an essay test about some famous english novels and authors (You had to analyse a lot.) I hope it went well :) Later I had geograpichs and almost slept through the lesson..

Now I've cleaned, been bad and dissapointed, eaten delicious food and packed my bag for a weekend at Meos. Love love love.

I hope you enjoy your Weekend!

Big Hugs!

Jonna

No comments:

Post a Comment