It's a normal Saturdayevening, I'm blogging while Meo is playing some random war game with some dudes. I ignore the noise he makes by listening to old music from 2007-2008. How young I've been back then! I've replayed this song like 200 times :D
It has been a very relaxed day, I made us some food, We wen't to the store, cleaning the house (a lot!)... the usual weekend. (Although we saw like 6-7 persons we knew only on the way to the store and back...)
Now I should finish my pizza, close off this MacBook Pro (never used one before) and soon go to sleep. Tomorrow is also a chill day, cleaning and school work, some workout and so on.
PS. Me and Meo have fallen in love in this dog breed Samoyed. We want one, and fast (: <3 !!!
PSS. Some photos of this appartment should pop up here tomorrow sometime. I'll photograph it tomorrow when it's light. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment