Maybe is should blog about things that are interesting, about topics that matter in the big whole, and stuff people find to be of importance. But i wont. Cause today was too good a day for such trivial matters to be of any weight to me. What matters is the clockwork i bought.
That I shared a thing i could not just keep to myself with a brother of mine. That I learned acceptance from a family that i am now tied to. That I gazed up at stars in the darkness of a cold night with the warmth of passion and curiosity next to me. Why worry and look back at what was, when there is a future that will be, waiting, right ahead of us.
That I shared a thing i could not just keep to myself with a brother of mine. That I learned acceptance from a family that i am now tied to. That I gazed up at stars in the darkness of a cold night with the warmth of passion and curiosity next to me. Why worry and look back at what was, when there is a future that will be, waiting, right ahead of us.
Gazing up at the stars in the darkness of night... the day will come when I'm not doing that alone.
ReplyDeleteNever forget what is behind, but always remain focused on the path ahead.