Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Collecting the Pieces

There's very little in my so far short life i haven't gambled with yet. Still, there are some things that i would never dare to gamble out with. Despite what some people might tell you, i would not, among other things, sell my mom. However, yesterday i did. Not sell my mom that is, but gamble something i never thought I'd dare.

About a month ago, my life changed quite drastically. I realized why life was worth living again. And my old reckless self started kicking again. Its not necessarily a good thing as recklessness tends to cost dearly, it already did. But that very same recklessness is the only thing that ever kept me going. It has kept me going forward for as long back as i remember and when i traded it in for fear and insecurity i was close to saying goodbyes to the world, as i know it, for good. Its actually quite the serene feeling one gets when one lets everything fall out of place and out of ones own hands.

Now iv made promises, and promises i keep. Come what may, it's easier that way.
I will also promise to stop with these cryptic posts and start telling my story, as I live it.

Expect posts.
However, about that,
I will not promise a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment