Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lasto day



So today I wake up to something glowing hot touching my chin. After the short WTF?!? Whats attacking!?! moment i realize its Masse who planted a fresh cup of coffee and a glass of water as its company straight into my face. NAISO!

So last night was great in epic proportions. We hit the pub/bar/club that the locals seem to prefer. As soon as we stepped in the doorman made sure we'd get to order ASAP and get at least a beer in our hand so we wouldn't walk out the door before we even got in, now that's good service. After noticing an acquaintance of Jazzas from the night before we sat down and after a while sat in the table with some locals in our age and seemed as welcomed as the locals.

And I tell you. There were people of all ages, and people seemed to enjoy themselves despite some rowdiness (saw a guy sitting in a feeding chair for small children 0_O and a guy crashing behind the bar desk). And people were singing, and no one cared how you sang, as long as someone was singing, the first song i was about to sing I had messed up so I just sang some random words for a while and then asked them to kill the song. I lost count of the amount of songs I sang and I kept going on until closing time and got the honor of the last song. I even seemed to gather a following of 40+ (age, not number of people) dames who i politely took some dancing steps with in order to get them out of my face so i once again could see the lyrics of the songs. =D

The singing also turned out to be profitable for me. When i ran out of money, the bartender just sold me a drink for the last of my coins with a great discount and didn't seem to mind it at all.

Once back at the cabin we cooked some rice and tossed the leftovers from the days meal into that. Very good, taste! All in all, we all agreed on the fact that we had enjoyed the evening a great deal.

Today the temperature is far milder, going from -20 to -5, so going downhill should be pretty damn enjoyable. First some chocolate porridge and some more coffee. Then a phone call to my dear who also seemed optimistic about today. And then, forwards, into Lasto Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment