The set is, as I tend to stick to a certain personal style, similar to others I've made. Moody and soulful yet energetic should be the words to describe it, you be the judge. Its also got the usual errors that come with my stubbornness to stick to the low tech end of digital DJing, using manual mixing with turntables topped with only the occasional looping and effect, which sometime mess up royally, from the software side.
Nuff' words. I hope you will enjoy these beats and waves despite the occasional technical hiccups. Its the start of a long series of tapes and I'm personally looking forward to see how much I've improved my rusty skills when i hit X,Y and Z. =D
Alphabetical Tape A
47.38 ~130
Amour - French Government
A1 (Main Mix) - Tigran Oganezov
Absolutely - Eddie Williams
Afterworld (Dimension Remix) - Arctic Moon
Alimos Man - DJ Coslow
Arabe (Milton Channels Remix) - Hector Couto
Adagio For Strings 2009 (Phil Green Reworked) - DJ Yvan
Another Heater - Siedel van Riel and Radion 6
Air Of Doubt (Subtara Remix) - Blufield
Alone (Ashley Wallbridge Vocal Remix) - Michael Angelo and Solo featuring Denise Riviera
A 50 - Maarten de Jong
47.38 ~130
Amour - French Government
A1 (Main Mix) - Tigran Oganezov
Absolutely - Eddie Williams
Afterworld (Dimension Remix) - Arctic Moon
Alimos Man - DJ Coslow
Arabe (Milton Channels Remix) - Hector Couto
Adagio For Strings 2009 (Phil Green Reworked) - DJ Yvan
Another Heater - Siedel van Riel and Radion 6
Air Of Doubt (Subtara Remix) - Blufield
Alone (Ashley Wallbridge Vocal Remix) - Michael Angelo and Solo featuring Denise Riviera
A 50 - Maarten de Jong
No comments:
Post a Comment