Monday, October 10, 2011

Fall, asleep

Today after work i went down to the after school club to sit and chat with my friend and old co-worker (from when i was an classroom assistant) over a cup of coffee. I guess it was a welcome visit since i brought with me a little bit of order too as the kids tend to take me seriously. The kids enjoyed it too of course as i always sit and talk to them too, give them ideas for stuff to do when they are bored and sometimes play board games with them.

Generally speaking the days are dark and rainy and I'm terribly tired. Still, it doesn't really bother me because the warmth and comfort of the autumn holidays is only a couple of days away. I decided to refuse any gigs, refuse any party invites and keep myself away from the computers. It's a time I'm dedicating for only two people.


Good night and good luck,
The man who talks to the raidio

No comments:

Post a Comment