Friday, March 4, 2011

Home

Today i heard a song among songs. A song for all the people who dared. The ones who dared to believe, the ones who dared to live, the ones who dared to hold onto values that are fading in the society today. Among all the slightly dubious songs in the play tonight this particular one struck straight into me when i heard it, possibly for the sole reason that it was the only serious one in they sang. Be as it may, i felt a feeling of pride. I was proud to sit there next to my friends and with my arms around my girl, sitting there right among the people who's children i am given the honor and responsibility to guide every day on their starting steps on the path of life.

My brother traveled to the others side of the world, after years of waiting, he found his home there. He is a man of great luck.
I traveled to the other side of the world, years after i returned, i realized home was right next door all the time. I am a man of great luck.

I guess happiness is the feeling that you feel while peacefully carving yourself your own place in the world. A place called home.

The truth is found in oat porridge
- An old porridge commercial

1 comment:

  1. Many people see walking on water or in thin air as miracles. But it is walking on earth, that is the true miracle.

    Sound as it may, who cares; I love you, man.

    ReplyDelete