So today we continued the filming of the short film, starring me as a serial killer for hire who eventually ends up hired to kill his own girlfriend. The whole thing turned out far creepier and more violent than I had thought at first. Also, ketchup mixed with tomato sauce combined with a bit of water turned out to be awesome looking blood. I guess pictures can talk for themselves. Not for the feint of heart though. =D
Filming the angle above

Cooking the blood

Did i mention our dear director, Sussi,
loves odd camera angles.

Yupp, she looks dead alright

Im pretty proud about how authentic
I got the stab wound to look like
After the filming, on the way home, I ended up driving myself down into snow. It was actually pretty simple and I once again got to feel stupid as hell for a moment. You see, I was simply evading for our neighbor who apparently refused to reverse and make space, and as I did this I had to drive on the bank of the road. Turned out, where I stopped the car, there no longer was ground under the snow, but a ditch that was invisible and so when I pressed the gas the car just slumped into the snow. >_<
Cooking the blood

Did i mention our dear director, Sussi,
loves odd camera angles.

Yupp, she looks dead alright

Im pretty proud about how authentic
I got the stab wound to look like
Great! Well, a quick call to my dad and both him and my grandpa rushed to the rescue. After a while of digging and trying to pull the car up with another small car we gave up and I ran to fetch our neighbor who luckily had bought an old pickup truck just the day before. Talk about lucky coincidence (not to mention that it was the wife of said neighbor who got me there in the first place).
Once Jonna had gotten all the ketchup out of her hair and stopped looking like a walking corpse we enjoyed some dinner and agreed that the day had been weird as hell.



No comments:
Post a Comment