Yesterday I did, in my carelessness, a small mistake that made had me thinking over a few things again and made me realize that passion can be dangerous as hell. To be passionate about something means usually that you give the most, the best and everything for a sole cause or to a sole person. It is good. But what if it becomes too much? To loose something usually ain't no big deal, but to loose something that you have a great passion for can be devastating, more so if you yourself are the one at fault.
Lately I've stopped fearing the worst about everything and every day. But there is a fear that remains, and I guess it always will. It is the fear of loosing the things i dedicate myself to.
Lesson learned. I promise.
And as a side note id like to mention that keeping thirty children quiet and occupied can be quite the task when they all have to fit in a room for 20. I do start to realize where the grounds for the horror stories form the schools in the 70's come. Its near impossible to keep good order. Well, i managed trough it, my nerves might not have, but the kids and the classroom did.
Now wont someone soon tell me if i get to keep my job next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment