Friday, March 25, 2011

Shiro



So, a long week behind me, yet still some work left to do. The weekend gives some space to breathe for a few moments fortunately.

The good news are that the bank called me to tell that all is still fine and that i also got the first payment done, the one that is needed as a safety to assure i wont back out of the deal. I couldn't have done it without my grandpa and grandma so i owe them my thanks. As things look now, 12th next month i get my keys.

Unfortunately things feel a bit bleak. Its not over yet but its certainly not a good thing that i didn't yet get accepted for my post next year at work. Despite that my boss tried her best, and i strongly believe she did, the others decided they have to stay on lookout for more workforce. This comes with a risk for me so i wasn't all too cheery today, especially not since i've put a lot of effort in during this week. And even if i know it is not how things are, i just feel like someone, or something, doesn't appreciate the effort. Well, i will continue to give my best, to the end. And i will keep the job. Deo Volente!

I can't put to words how happy i am for the fact that i have gotten to work with the job i have. So instead, some pics from along the week, some of which the students took themselves on a lesson i decided to take it a bit easier during as half the class was missing. Oh, and a student of mine amazed the whole class with hidden singing skills. I never though a kid could have a voice that powerful. After a short and even more so spontaneous performance the kid ran to the blackboard and wrote some lyrics down while everyone was still baffled and amazed. Maybe that is his ticket in life. =D




For arts today i decided that since the moon has been passing close to earth we'd make a theme out of it. I closed the curtains, played a slide show with pictures of the moon and put some Shpongle playing in the background. We got some incredible drawings and in the afternoon i was inspired enough to finish my own piece too. I named it Shiro, white.


"For me this is the loveliest and
saddest landscape in the world."

2 comments:

  1. There's only one thing I can say: Your drawing skill are far better than your photography skills. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tells ya, with crayons anyone can be king! ~__^

    ReplyDelete